Some of my hopes for 2016 are farfetched, I know, and out of my control. But I still pray for them to happen, because they did not happen in 2015. Here they are, attainable and unattainable:
- Some of my friends are not speaking to each other, and I know this isn’t my business to interfere, but I hope they will make amends. I’d like to see my friends for once, all standing hand in hand…
- I want to get a typewriter. Also a quill and inkwell with parchment. Old school writing!
- I need to assert myself better without distancing myself from people.
- Nowadays, most of what we hear on the news consists of the latest updates on terrorist groups. I want these groups to disband and turn into good people, as well as no more Islamophobia.
- Donald Trump being disqualified from running for President. He says we’re gonna build a wall to keep Mexicans out. That plan was already put into action during the Qin Dynasty, and the Huns still invaded China.
- Me publishing my NaNoWriMo novel!
- Someone to guest post on the Imagination Igloo.