Another blogger award! Thank you to Alex for nominating me.
So for the Versatile Blogger Award, you have to thank the person that nominated you and include a link to his/her blog(already did that), nominate at least fifteen bloggers and link to them to let them know, and finally share seven facts about yourself.
I’ll just skip to the seven facts first.
- Whenever I’m bored, I read Dear Abby.
- I have two koala pencil huggers.
- I used to identify only as a men’s rights activist. But not the one you’re thinking of–I was not one of those guys at A Voice for Men. I was and still am concerned about issues like men of color getting arrested or killed by white cops more than white men get arrested.
- I want a Stroh violin with frets. Frets are the silver lines you see going across the neck of a guitar.
- I vowed to keep a diary for three months only, and it worked!
- At thirteen, I told a crush (who was one of my best friends) that I was starting to have romantic affections for him and I knew the feeling wasn’t mutual, but I decided to tell him anyway because I trusted him so much. He promised me that he wouldn’t tell anyone and that we’d still be friends (which was what I wanted; I didn’t want a relationship). I was not upset or disappointed or sad at all.
- I agree with Anne Frank when she writes, “Despite everything, I believe that people are really good at heart.”
Next, I’m supposed to nominate at least fifteen bloggers, but I am too lazy to do that. I’ll just nominate my fellow blogger who is also Luna. If you are reading this and you’ve got a blog, of course you are free to take this up as well. Please take this badge too! I made it on Canva.