I forgot to publish my questions for my Liebster Award nomination. How forgetful I was! So here they are:
- An event similar to the Holocaust happens, and it targets you. You have to follow rules and abide by restrictions. What do you do?
- Do you believe in Nessie?
- Do you remember not knowing how to read? If so, how did words look like? (I’m asking this because I have been reading since I was a baby.)
- What’s your opinion on Frozen?
- Imagine growing up loving Harry Potter, getting married, having kids, all while never forgetting Harry Potter. You do not receive a Hogwarts letter. (This is a school in Harry Potter that the characters attend and learn magic. Acceptance is invitation only. Look it up if you don’t know Harry Potter.) This morning, you wake up and find a Hogwarts letter–an invitation you’ve been waiting for your whole life–but it’s addressed to one of your kids. What do you do?
- Can you sing?
- What is a trait you are proud of but doesn’t get enough recognition?
- What is something/someone you’d like to bring back from the past?
- Introvert, ambivert, or extrovert?
- Would you like a pet unicorn? If not, what magical creature would you like?
- What famous person would you want to meet?