Thank you to Dyanne Pauline, a fellow Filipina who blogs at Her Other Lovely Sides, for nominating me! Here are the rules:
- Thank and link to the nominator.
- List the rules and display the award.
- Share seven facts about yourself.
- Nominate fifteen other blogs and comment on them to let the owners know that they’ve been nominated.
- Display the award logo as an image widget on your blog.
Here are seven facts about me (and I must point out, seven is associated with magic, according to the Harry Potter series):
- I like to do takes on popular things, adding to them and stamping them with my name. For example, I have to say that the Very Inspiring Blogger Award logo looks awesome, but I made my own design of it on PicMonkey (shown below). If you want to know how I did it, read this.
- I am a foodie. OH FOOD, GLORIOUS FOOD, GLORIOUS FOOD! (Do you remember the vultures singing that from Ice Age?)
- I have been reading ever since I was a baby. My mom taught me to read at that age. BTW, it’s actually better to teach babies to read and to do math and to give them encyclopedic knowledge, because younger people absorb concepts more quickly.
- I have very neat handwriting. I’m not trying to brag here, but my friends all think that my handwriting makes the thing look typed instead of handwritten. I’ll show you my handwriting in one of my posts later.
- I like making up words based on other words. For example, I saw the word bibliobibuli (those who read too much, and yes I am part of that group), but there wasn’t any singular counterpart to that. So I invented bibliobibulus. I say bibliobibulus is the new bibliophile. It’s a cooler word.
- Luna Lovegood and I share many traits and characteristics, as well as a name. Only she acts more sane than I am. I am more energetic.
- My feet are extremely flat. That makes them bigger than they would be if they were arched.